Conditions of concluding an Accommodation Contract
TO HOFFMEISTER S.R.O., ICO: 26482045, WITH REGISTERED OFFICE AT POD BRUSKOU 7, PRAHA 1, 118 00
1) The Hotel provides its services according to its classification corresponding to the Hotel level.
2) The Guest’s accommodation is defined during the booking and the corresponding price is charged for this type of accommodation.
3) The Hotel is only allowed to accommodate Guests who have a valid accommodation reservation and are properly registered. Upon arrival, Guests are required to present a valid ID document, ID card or passport or a visa or residence permit. Guests are also required to fill out and sign the registration card, to guarantee the payment before cash payment or before authorizing a payment card, owned by him/her, of the appropriate amount.
4) If a Guest fails to present his/her ID document (ID card, passport), the Hotel has the right to refuse to provide the accommodation to the Guest, in accordance with the Act on Local Charges for Czech Nationals and Act No. 314/2015 Coll. for foreign clients.
In case of a prepaid booking, the Guest is required to present his/her payment card used to make the booking upon arrival. The receptionist can consequently verify the card in the payment terminal. If the card is not physically present, the prepayment will be returned to the card and required at the reception desk.
5) Cancellation conditions:
- Free cancellation – the Guest has the right to cancel his/her booking 48h in advance by 12:00 noon. If the Guest does not come to the accommodation without early cancellation, the Hotel has the right to charge a cancellation fee in the amount of the first night.
- Non-refundable payment – the payment card will be charged with 100% of the total amount for accommodation after booking. This booking cannot be changed or cancelled.
6) Based on the confirmed order, the Hotel is obliged to accommodate the Guest from 3 p.m. to 4 a.m. of the following day. During this time, the Guest room is booked, unless otherwise specified in the booking. Early check-in before 3 p.m. must be agreed in advance at the time of booking the room and wait for the Hotel to approve and possibly price this above-standard service. The service of earlier accommodation is charged by the Hotel, the price per hour is 9EUR / 220, -CZK.
7) The Hotel has no obligation to provide accommodation to the Guests without a prior confirmed booking and arriving after 4 a.m. of the following day. Guests arriving after the specified time are required to inform the reception desk in writing in case of later arrival.
8) If it is not possible to extend the Guest's stay in the room in which he / she was staying upon arrival, the Hotel may offer a different room or none if the Hotel is 100% occupied, or if the rooms are blocked and closed for technical reasons, preventing the Hotel from offering these rooms to the Guest.
9) Pets are not allowed in the Hotel. The exception is possible only upon written consultation with the Hotel manager or its representative.
Hotel's liability for the property of the accommodated
10) The Hotel shall be liable for any damage to deferred items unless the items were handed over to a Hotel employee for safekeeping. The Hotel shall not be liable for other deferred or forgotten items. The Hotel shall be responsible for jewellery, money and other valuables without limitation provided they were stored in the Hotel safe or taken into custody by the Hotel or they were damaged by the actions of a Hotel employee. We would like to inform you that the Hotel shall not be liable for the items stored in your room or your own personal safe. In the event of handing over to a Hotel employee, a handover certificate will be provided to the Guest, which must be signed by both the Hotel and the Guest.
11) The right for compensation must be exercised at the Hotel without undue delay, however, no later than 14 days after the day on which the aggrieved became aware of the damage
General rules of accommodation
12) Meeting rooms of the Hotel are designed to meet visitors. In the accommodation area, visits can only be accepted from 8am to 10pm with the consent of the receptionist. Outside of this period, only accommodated Guests have access to the accommodation area.
13) In case of illness or injury of a Guest, the Hotel will provide medical assistance. The transfer and treatment fee are paid by the Guests themselves. The exception is when the Hotel is responsible for the illness or injury of the Guest. *
14) Smoking is not allowed in all areas of the Hotel. In the event of your failure to comply with this rule, you will be charged 5 000 CZK / 200EUR. Hotel Guests are not allowed to move any furniture and equipment and to make any alterations to the electrical network and equipment located in the Hotel room or public areas. For security reasons, Guests may only use electrical appliances used for their personal hygiene (hair dryers, shavers, massage machines, etc.), as well as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and similar small electrical appliances.
15) Guests are entitled to use free wireless internet access via Wi-Fi in all areas of the Hotel, including Hotel rooms. Guests will receive a password for the Hotel Wi-Fi at the time of check-in at the Hotel from the receptionist.
16) Guests are required to be quiet during night-time hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
17) If an accommodated person under the influence of alcohol or narcotics does not provide a guarantee of compliance with the accommodation rules, he/she may be prevented from entering the Hotel. Repetition of this situation may result in the termination of such person's accommodation and termination of the contract by the Hotel.
18) In special cases, the Hotel may offer the Guest accommodation different from that originally ordered. However, this accommodation may not be substantially different from that originally confirmed. It must be of the same or higher category. Special cases include, for example, a technical breakdown at the Hotel, an emergency shutdown at the Hotel, failure to check out a previous Guest due to his/her poor health condition, force majeure.
19) Guests are not allowed to consume their own drinks and food in the Hotel restaurant, café and summer Hotel terrace. Exceptions must be confirmed by the Hotel staff.
20) The Hotel management welcomes any suggestions for improvement and at the same time appreciates any critical comments.
21) Guests are obliged to familiarize themselves with the Hotel rules and to comply with the provisions of these Hotel rules. In the event of Guest's failure to comply with the above-mentioned provisions, the Hotel has the right to terminate the Guest's stay before the originally agreed departure date.
22) Should the Guest have any legitimate wishes or complaints during the period of his/her accommodation, he/she can contact the appropriate Hotel staff who will make every effort to comply with the Guest's wishes.
Safety, Liability of Guest for Damage
23) It is prohibited to carry or store any weapons in all areas of the Hotel without exception.
24) For safety reasons, children under the age of ten years must not be left in the room or in other areas of the Hotel and Hotel premises unattended by an adult. Their legal guardians shall be held fully responsible for any damage caused by children.
25) For safety reasons, persons with reduced mobility and space orientation, as well as persons unable to move independently, cannot be accommodated without the escort of a responsible person.
26) In the Hotel spa and wellness area, the Guest shall be responsible for his/her own safety and for the safety of persons entrusted to him/her. The Guest is physically fit (including the person entrusted to him/her) to use this facility and is personally responsible for the use of the wellness and Hotel spa area. The Guest shall also be liable for any self-inflicted or third-party harm when using the wellness and Hotel spas in the event of his/her failure to comply with the rules, which are visibly displayed in the Hotel spa. These are brought to the attention of the Guest by the Hotel staff at the entrance.
27) Guests shall be liable for damages caused to Hotel property.
28) The Guests shall pay for the damage caused by them, unless they prove that such damage was not caused by them. This claim of the Hotel shall apply also to the damage that is discovered after the Guest's departure.
Departure from the Hotel
29) The Guest uses the room for the agreed duration of the stay. Unless otherwise agreed and approved by the Hotel in advance, the Guest shall check out no later than at 12 a.m. on the last day of their stay and is required to vacate the room by that time. If they fail to do so, the Hotel is entitled to charge the Guest for the next day or stay. at least part of it, according to the Hotel price list.
30) When leaving the room, Guests must close the water taps and close the door. Upon check-out, Guests must hand in their Hotel cards or room keys at the reception desk.
31) Accommodation and services are paid by the Guests at the end of their stay based on the current price list. In case of an extended stay, the Guests are obliged to pay their bill at least once a week. It is the responsibility of each Guest to check out and settle their bill properly before leaving the Hotel.
32) In case of lost Hotel card or key, the Guest shall report such loss immediately at the reception desk. Otherwise, the Hotel is not liable for any damage resulting from the loss of the key. For the lost card or lost key, the Hotel reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee in the amount ranging from 50, - CZK – to 1000, - CZK. The Guest is required to pay this fee before leaving the Hotel.
Information on the disposal of personal data
33) Hoffmeister s.r.o. IN: 26482045, with its registered office at Pod Bruskou 7, Prague 1, 118 00, processes the personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and other legislation. The Administrator processes the data obtained primarily from the data subject and also the data obtained from any third parties (e.g. travel agencies, online portals, etc.), which are authorized to share the data with the Administrator, with the Administrator processing the data obtained from such third parties only to the extent necessary for performance of the contracts or legal obligations as set out below. Personal data in the scope of name, surname, date of arrival, date of departure, telephone number, e-mail address, permanent address and date of birth may be processed for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling an accommodation contract or similar contract (hereinafter referred to as "Contract") and to exercise the Administrator's rights under the Agreement. Personal data in the scope of name, surname, date of arrival, date of departure, permanent address, purpose of stay, ID card or passport number may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the duties of the Administrator imposed on him by Act No. 565/1990 Coll., on local fees, as amended. Personal data in the scope of name, surname, date of arrival, date of departure, permanent address, date of birth, travel document(passport) number, citizenship, visa number and purpose of stay may be processed for the purposes of fulfilling the Administrator's obligations under Act no. 326/1999 Coll., On the Residence of Aliens in the Czech Republic and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended.
34) The personal data Hotel will be processed by the Hotel manually and automatically, directly through its authorized employees and through the processors authorized by the Hotel, based on the contracts on personal data processing. The Guest has the right of access to their personal data processed by the Hotel, their correction or deletion, or the restriction of processing, and the right to object to the processing. Furthermore, the Guest has the right to obtain the personal data concerning the Guest and the data provided by the Hotel from the Hotel. Upon written request of the Guest, the Hotel will provide the data without undue delay. This right shall not apply to personal data that is not processed automatically. If a Guest believes that his/her personal data are being processed without authorization, he/she may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.hoffmeister.cz). Hotel contact details: Hotel Hoffmeister, Pod Bruskou 7, Prague 1, 118 00. Telephone No.: + 420 251 017 111, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
35) These Rules enter into force and effect as of 1 March 2020
36) Any disputes between the Seller and the Buyer may also be resolved out of court. In such a case, the Buyer - consumer can contact an out-of-court dispute resolution entity, which is, for example, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority or resolve the dispute online through a dedicated ODR platform.
Hoffmeister Hotel CEO and Manager
* The hotel reserves the right to invite the guest to undergo temperature measurement prior to accommodation in the hotel rooms, or at any time during the stay, in order to prevent the spread of the epidemic. In the event that the guest refuses to undergo the temperature measurement even at the hotel's repeated request, such conduct shall be deemed a gross breach of the guest's obligation on the basis of which the hotel is entitled to terminate the Accommodation Contract without any notice period.
From guest who has arrived from an area at risk of epidemic or who has symptoms of respiratory illness such as dry cough, difficulty breathing, temperature or fever, the hotel reserves the right to require the use of a respiratory mask for the entire duration of the stay, staying in the hotel room until the arrival of the medical staff or Regional Hygiene Station staff and the provision of data for epidemiological inquiry (identification data, information when and where the guest came from, information on places of stay before arrival, mode of transportation, whether the guest was in contact with a person with a contagious viral disease or list of persons who were in contact with the guest). In the event that the guest refuses to undergo the set measures even at the hotel's repeated request, such conduct shall be deemed a gross breach of the guest's obligation on the basis of which the hotel is entitled to terminate the Accommodation Contract without any notice period.
At the same time, the hotel reserves the right to terminate the Accommodation Contract at any time if there is a guest shows signs of epidemic, or if a quarantine has been declared in the hotel.