Frequently Asked Questions
Is your hotel in the city center?
- Hotel Hoffmeister is located in the center of Prague right under the Prague Castle.
How far is it from the historic sights?
- Our hotel is located very close from all the sights, the hotel is accessible by walking, to all places it takes about 10-15 min.
Where can I buy a ticket for public transport?
- Public transport tickets are for sale daily at the reception.
How much is the transfer to the airport?
- One way is 750 CZK / 30 EUR (car for 1–3 passenngers) or 1100 CZK / 44 EUR (car for 4–8 passenngers). In the case of two-way transfer the price is lowered to 1400 CZK / 55 EUR (car for 1–3 passenngers). It is also possible to book a taxi, for this transfer, unfortunately the hotel, is not responsible and, it is not liable for the resulting price or quality of this service.
What kind of Internet have you got in the hotel?
- In all hotel premises is available high-speed WI-FI, including hotel rooms.
Is the Internet chargeable?
- Internet is provided to all hotel guests free of charge.
Do you have a public computer or a tablet available for your guests?
- There are 2 internet corners available, in the winter restaurant and at the reception.
What time is the checking in and the checking out?
- Checking-in is from 15.00 pm and checking out is at 12.00 am.
It is possible to book a later checking out? Is it possible to book an early checking in?
- Yes, late arrival and early arrival is possible, but it is chargeable. Price per hour is determined according to the type of room.
Can I let my luggage somewhere in the hotel until my departure?
- In the hotel there is a hotel's left-luggage office, assured by a hotel porter.
What size of bed is the queen size?
- The size of the bed is 160×200 cm.
King size bed are 2 separated beds or one connected bed?
- These are the two connected beds sized 100×200 cm, so 200×200 cm in total, the beds can be used also as separate beds.
What type of bed arrangement have you got?
- Classic European bed arrangement, every guest has his own blanket, at the request we are able to arrange so called French arrangement with one big blanket.
It is possible to book a smoking room?
- Unfortunately, all rooms are non-smoking.
It is possible to accommodate three persons in one room?
- The hotel offers extra beds, therefore yes, an extra bed for a third person is charged, a bed for a child up to 6 years or a cot are free of charge.
It is possible to arrive with pets?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer accommodation for pets.
Is there an air conditioner in the room?
- All rooms are air conditioned with own control.
What does a free access to the wellness and spa mean?
- When reserving a room at our official web pages, hotel guests will receive for free 30 min private access to our hotel´s spa (sauna world or whirlpool). We recommend you to send us your reservation in advance at: email@example.com, or put it as a comment in your hotel room reservation.
Massages are also free of charge?
- Massages are charged according to our price list on the website in the wellness section.
It is necessary to reserve a massage or the entrance into the sauna or the hot whirlpool bath in advance?
- Reservation is not necessary, but we recommend to ensure the reservation in advance, especially during the full season due to the capacity.
I have an allergic skin, can I still use your beauty salon?
- Yes you can, we recommend you to consult your skin with the beautician on the place who will advise you the type of cosmetics that she will use for the procedure.
I am pregnant in the fifth month, can I use your wellness?
- Please, consult the entrance to our wellness with your doctor, our hotel, unfortunately, does not assume any responsibility for any complication.